Threading an Unbelt through your belt loops is a little bittersweet. On one hand, you experience a kind of fit you never knew existed - finally! On the other hand, you realize you'll never again have buckle bulk under your t-shirts, that gap at the back of your jeans, or the laundry day fuss of unthreading it from your belt loops.
Wait. That's just sweet.
- Flexible, adjustable stretch band
- 1/8"-thick all-metal buckle
- Washable in your belt loops
Guaranteed to last... and to become totally indispensable.
- Hypoallergenic, airport-friendly zinc alloy hardware
- 72% polyester, 17% nylon, 11% (covered) latex band
- Standard belt loop width (1.5” / 4 cm)
- Adjust to approximate length using slider and thread through belt loops
- Tighten or loosen as needed - no need to unthread
- Leave in belt loops on laundry day. Cold wash, hang to dry. Do not iron
- All components sourced from factories verified to be providing living wages and safe working conditions
- Component factories subject to annual audit and twice-annual site visits
- Sewn in our studio in Shanghai, China